Monday, May 16, 2011

Putting all her eggs in one basket :)

Is it just me, or has this year has been a complete whirlwind? It's still hard for me to believe that Easter, school finals and Mother's day have already whizzed by.

Before I go and make a boor of myself bragging about my delectable little morsel...I'm going to go ahead and be an even bigger boor and preclude all of this by saying...I MADE THE DEAN'S LIST!!! Yeah! not bad for a returning freshmen after 6 years, Eh? Eh?

I'm feeling a little smug. Just a little.

Ahem. Anyways, on to boorish business.




This year I kept the same routine, we dyed eggs on the evening of Easter Eve. Isabella just loves herself an Easter egg. She cracked about all of them before she even finished dying, I didn't realize this...so, when I was making her basket later on? Well, I kept getting a whiff of sulfur. Poor Jasper took the blame and was exiled to the living room until I noticed bits of magenta colored shell falling on the floor.


I just love the dyed hands...every year I always get tickled because it reminds me of when I was younger and all of the children would show up for Sunday school Easter morning with black and blue Easter hands.


Early morning Easter loot! It's never too early for a Godiva chocolate bunny :) I'll never forget Isabella's first chocolate bunny. She was terrified of it. Cried for an hour. I reaped the benefits of her fear though. That was a delicious chocolate bunny.


Sweet little dyed hands. Usually so busy that they photograph blurry...but I managed to catch them for just a few moments.


In all that you do, do it with gusto, I say!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! She's a cutie pie! Also CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Way to go in school girl!
    PS.....Love her dress AND that apron:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the dean's list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hello there, I am so sorry it has taken me this long to find you!!! Wow has your pumpkin ever grown! I have just finished catching up on all your posts...sorry about the divorce....I went through one after twenty-five years of marriage...it was very ugly and nasty...but here you are, "flying solo"!!!!
    So nice to hear you are hanging in and turning things around and settling in, and all that, your baby is growing, man she is just adorable!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete