Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Scenes

I always like catching little scenes of home on my favorite blogs...I enjoy looking at the background to see what their spaces looks like. I decided to snap a few shots of my "space" here at my parent's house.

I avoided the piles of dirty laundry on the floor and the fruit loops and sippie cup that I just found in my bedsheets...You're welcome.



Top of my dresser...I love baubles. Can ya tell?


Where I always drop my book bag...I finally got one of my vintage wooden wine boxes and put it beside my nightstand so that I can just pile my textbooks in it. I rather like the effect.


Shelf I hung over my TV...I kind of just piled stuff on here to fill up blank space.


The pot of ivy I hung in front of my window...I'm a firm believer in having live plants in the house, it just adds a little somethin' somethin'.

So there ya have it. A few spaces in my new humble abode.


2 comments:

  1. Nicely filled spaces,Peach.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my bathroom counter is just like your dresser. I like to think of it as being artfully cluttered. :)

    ReplyDelete