Friday, March 25, 2011

Two red-heads on a friday night...

We are super wild in this house! When Friday night rolls around...we let it all hang out and make play-dough :)
I used a simple recipe. Oh, and I burnt it, which is why it looks kinda clumpy...but it was still playable. I colored it with a packet of Koolaid so it smelled like cherries Mmm...

My little one will entertain herself for about an hour whenever we make this. She loves it best when it is still warm out of the pan, and so do I, it feels so soothing on your hands! She mostly enjoys pouring in the ingredients during the mixing process, and it's a simple enough recipe that I don't have to worry about anything getting messed up. All in all, the perfect toddler activity!

Recipe:
1 C. Flour
1 C. Water
1/2 C. Salt
2 TBS. Cream of tartar
1 TBS. Oil
Koolaid packet or food coloring for color.



Aren't these adorable? They're ladybugs! She made a ladybug family..."Mommy and Bella"


No comments:

Post a Comment